Friday, September 7, 2007

Back in Business

OK, I finally found a wireless internet connection. Some unsuspecting neighbor is kindly allowing me to "borrow" some bandwidth. It's Friday night and what am I doing? Well, I am sitting on the couch, naked - let me explain - because I just applied some self-tanner and I need it to dry before I go to bed. That's all! I'm watching one of my favorite movies, Love Actually. It's at the end - the best part, where everything falls into place.

So, I've actually been dating the same guy for a record-breaking 27 days. Pretty crazy. I'm still liking him more all the time - strange for me, usually it's the opposite (reference Derek, the guy in SF). I continue to think this one's totally wrong for me, in a long-term sense, but I'm still having FUN! Yay. I'm just concerned that this blog might get a bit dull for a while...

No comments: