Saturday, August 18, 2007

My new Motto

My new motto is short and simple, comprised of three little words: HAVE MORE FUN! Natalie's suggestion to me to "not think too much" is the key to making sure I follow my own advice. Problem is, it's kinda hard to turn off this brain of mine! But, I'm trying, I'm trying. Case in point - new guy, the artist dude. If I allow myself to think about it, I know he's totally wrong for me. But turn off the brain and just permit myself to enjoy it (or him, rather) while it/he lasts - that's what I'm gonna do. If you could see him...or if you have seen him...you'd understand completely :) Oh my gosh. Last night when he was over, I was in the kitchen pouring some water and he had taken his shirt off, and he stood in the doorway between the room where my bed is and the kitchen and was holding onto the doorframe and his gorgeous, tan, tall, body was stretched out and I just looked and him and kind of melted. Oh my gosh. That picture is going to be etched in my mind for a while. Plus the fact that he came over to see me, knowing I was sick, and he wasn't going to get any. He said he just wanted to be next to me. Do I fall for this stuff? Totally! Going to see him tonight, and tomorrow, and we have plans on Tuesday - and I am so having more fun.

No comments: