Thursday, November 8, 2007

This is too good not to post on the blog

Background: I decided I really needed to get rid of the artist guy. I thought I could keep him around, but ultimately it wasn't working for me. Plus, I knew that he wasn't feeling it anymore either. I asked him if we could meet and he tried to put me off till next week. I said fine, then I changed my mind and sent him an email asking if we could meet sooner and that I was annoyed he was not making an effort. I said I had a number of things on my mind and needed to talk with him. This is what he wrote back!

Hi Michele, I feel ya! Please forgive me..."It's not you! It's me!" (How 'bout that for a classically over used generic blah!):-( ...I have a broken heart and I can't seem to get it healthy again... When I first met you - I was trying really hard not to focus on "it", but rather I was trying to forget and just move on... You stunned me. 'So, beautiful and smart and interested in who I was. You are awesome! Though, quickly the haunting returned and I tried to ignore it, but I failed. Now I am beating myself up and hiding myself as not to bother others with my self-pitiful dronings... I have NEVER felt such heart ache for soooo long. Maybe it's 'cause my mom isn't around to coo and tell me what I need to hear. I feel crazy blaming "hate"... then waves of "love"... then cascading self-doubt... then illogical hope.... then self-blame... and some where along the way, I remember life is sooo awesome! And that my son is depending on me to show him Love and teach him how to heal and be pro-active. Bottom line is that I feel a little "crazy" these daze, and helplessly heart broken. Please forgive me... I thought I could "move on"...You are awesome. 'Truly a class act! You are fun, smart, sexy,adventurous, generous, grateful, humble, loyal, trust worthy, I could go on & on... :-) I've already gone through 5 tissues at this point... So, I'd better get back to work before folk start noticing! Plus, I've got a 11:30am in Folsom - doh! Gotta go!!! Michele, I am sorry to confuse and frustrate you. You are super to me...Love bless - b

4 comments:

Cherann said...

I'm not sure if you've read my blog lately but "It's not you, It's me" was the title of one of my recent blog posts.

Anonymous said...

Was he for real? What an idiot. I couldn't even understand what in the heck he was saying. Glad you got rid of him Michele. You deserve so much better! - Kristin

Anonymous said...

I'ts so easy for people to judge on things we just don't know! and I don't agree with kristin, you get what you deserve and if you need to publish your private life like that to have something or someone to talk or laugh about, it tells me a lot about your kind of person.And believe me, if someone ever tell me its not you,its me, i'll have a hard time believing it...whatever, all that to say that i wouldnt be very happy if my ex or whatever who put my private life on that kind of s*** blog...-Nancy Liberty

Anonymous said...

Blame-takers live an ever-increasingly joyous life... Whereas blame-givers live an ever-decreasingly joyous life.