Thursday, February 12, 2009

Encouraging News

I was in SF last Friday on the occasion of my cousin's birthday. She invited a bunch of people to meet up at a bar called Mars Bar on Brannan Street. My friend K. met me and we went to dinner at Paragon. I learned that my cousin has a lot of friends - a lot of guy friends. She introduced me to one who I thought was pretty cute and apparently he returned the sentiment. We ended up hanging out for the rest of the night - my friend left early. He got my number and we established that we were going to see each other again in two weeks. Yay! I like him. He is cute, nice, respectful, intelligent, etc. At least he seems to be...

He called me on Sunday night and I finally talked to him on Tuesday after a couple days of phone tag. We made plans to meet up on Friday night, Feb. 20 in SF. I will be there for work already.

Then, my friend who lives in DC is trying to introduce me to some other guy in SF who is the best friend of her friend's husband. I think he is supposed to call me. I don't know anything about him or what he looks like, but I'm open to meeting him. Why not.

No comments: