Friday, December 22, 2006

Cough, cough

Being sick sucks. I haven't been able to take any time off work, but here is a list of all the things I've missed out on by being sick this week: holiday party at 33rd St. Bistro with my friends, dinner with a cute AF pilot, going to the Wrangler Bar (although, since I've never been, I don't know what I missed), an authentic home-cooked Italian dinner, going out to The Park with my friend Jason, going to see The Holiday with Kristin, and most of all, I'm missing out on going to the annual Triple Xmas Party tonight! This is a great party and a Sacramento Christmas tradition. It's a sex toy exchange party. Last year I came home with a Squirting Realistic Cock. No joke. Good times! (NO I have not used it...I plan on keeping it till I can re-gift it to the right person at the right time.) So, I'll go home and once again lay on the couch, watching DVDs and going to bed at 10 am. Then tomorrow I have to finish my Christmas shopping. Which I started two days ago.

No comments: