Monday, December 18, 2006

The Nerve!

Just got back to my office from a meeting and was very surprised to see this message from Christopher in my e-mail inbox:

hi michele,

hey, i had a great time on saturday night, thanks again for inviting me. you have a really nice group of friends. it was good to see the ones i had met before and meet the new ones. what wasn't fun was getting home at 4:30am and getting up at 7:30am to hand out christmas presents in oak park! but it was worth it, for both.

my warmest,

christopher


WTF?? "new ones" indeed! So, he's basically telling me he was probably with his "new one" until at least 4 am because he lives a half hour from where the club was. Unbelievable.

I don't intend this blog to be an outlet for man-bashing, by any means, but come on - this guy deserves it! Hopefully I'll have more positive stories to tell in the near future. The Triple X-Mas Party is coming up on Friday night, after all. A Christmas sex-toy exchange party is always a good time!

No comments: