Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Follow-up

This was my date's idea of follow-up. No phone call to say "Hey, I had a really great time on Friday night, let's do it again soon." No. I received an e-mail from him on Monday morning that read "guess who has a cold this morning?" He's aparently alleging that I'm the source of his newfound sickness, probably because I was coughing on Friday night. Want to know what I wrote back? "Guess who’s skin is peeling off her chin like she has a bad sunburn??" I have sensitive skin...he has a goatee...or rather, a wanna-be goatee. Kid is 25 but looks about 19. That's what made this whole situation so wrong. Later on I spoke with him and suggested that the girl he made out with on New Year's Eve (assuming there was someone he made out with, I on the other hand was not so lucky) was probably the culprit, since the cold virus needs time to work itself into the system. He wasn't buying it.

No comments: