Sunday, October 14, 2007

Last Woman Standing

I flew down to LA the day after I got back from China to go to my good friend Devon's wedding in Laguna Niguel. I think knowing I had this wedding to go to really motivated me to get over my jet lag! Otherwise I could still be laying around the house, sleeping all day long. Now it's Sunday night at 11 p.m. and I'm fully awake, back on a normal schedule after only a couple of days. Not bad. I was really excited to see Devon and Randy get married. I had not had a chance to meet Randy beforehand but I heard a lot about him from Devon and I knew he was a great guy, so I am really happy for both of them. I also got to see a couple of friends from USC who I hadn't seen for probably 10-11 years. They traveled from DC and Texas for the wedding. I couldn't help but pointing out to Devon that thanks to her, I'm now officially the last one of our group of friends from 'SC who isn't married!

I'll post some pics soon - this blogger is experiencing problems with images.

No comments: