Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Date with a Felon?

I have an update regarding the guy who stood me up because he was in jail the night of our date. http://adventuresinthe916.blogspot.com/2009/02/stood-up.html

I saw him last Friday. Our mutual friend was having a party at a club, so we made plans to go together. Oh, he isn't allowed to drive because of the DUI charges, right? His sister dropped him off in Sacramento. He is still unemployed, too, so he had plenty of time to hang out on Friday afternoon. He brought his bike with him. He rode his bike over to my house (as I'm writing this, I feel like I'm a teenager talking about a high school date!) at about 7:30 pm. I had just finished getting ready. I was wearing my platinum blond wig. He liked :) We hung out and I ironed his new shirt. I actually kind of like ironing, so I offered. He took a shower and I made us dinner. We had a couple of beers, and watched FNL (Friday Night Lights). We left for the club a little after 10 pm. We were the first ones there. Oh - he was wearing a navy blue pinstripe suit with a vest, with a light blue shirt and a pink paisley tie. And white shoes. I don't understand the shoes, but oh well. He looked hot as usual, despite his lack of fashion sense.

The club was not terribly interesting, just a typical lounge-club playing music I don't know, filled with people 10-15 years younger than me. The girls all seemed to be wearing these terribly ill-fitting and unflattering dresses that are made of cotton and are short, ending right under the ass and emphasizing the gluteus area. Not a good look for about 95% of women. A lot of guys had mohawks. ??? We had a reserved VIP booth with bottle service. Oooh. I decided I was ready to go home at around 1 pm. I was going to leave him there because I had no idea where he was and figured he was having fun and I didn't want to force him to leave. He could have taken a cab to my house.

I was leaving and he and my other friends yelled my name from the smoking patio, where they were apparently hanging out (not smoking, though). They tried to get me to stay but I insisted I was ready to leave. I was walking to my car and he chased after me and asked if he could come with me. He asked if I was going to leave without him...aw.

Back at home - I was getting ready for bed, in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I walked into the hallway and much to my shock, he was standing there, leaning against the wall holding his toothbrush, wearing only a pair of plaid flannel boxers. OH MY. He is freaking hot. Almost took my breath away.

Anyway - he slept in my roommate's bed. She was away for the weekend. I am pretty sure he would have welcomed an invitation to stay in my room.

We walked to breakfast in the morning. He picked up the check - pretty nice for a guy who doesn't have a job! Walking back, we ran into my friend who lives nearby and was walking with her dogs. I knew what she was thinking...and wondering. I saw her later and answered her question, saying NO, nothing happened!

I drove him (and his bike) home. It was a really nice and scenic drive along the river road south of town. He directed me on a bit of a scenic drive when we got to the Delta, and then we went to his house, where he lives with his sister. I hung out there for a while and then took off to go back home. It was a nice morning, I enjoyed hanging out with him. I have to admit it was nice to have a hot guy hanging out around my house again.

Today he sent me an e-mail inviting me over to his house for dinner sometime, telling me he "caught me a delicious bass". Hilarious - I love that line from Napoleon Dynamite. He also attached a photo of the fish! How could I say no??

No comments: